Sometimes life takes you down a pathway that is difficult to face and you can feel like you are walking it alone. At those times you really need to know that there is someone who is in your corner and who will listen without judgement and support you on your journey.
At Innate Therapies that is what we do. We provide the support, the tools and skills you need to be able to process and move through the difficult times and back to a balanced and happy life.
We look forward to being able to support you.
Hi I'm Donna Mahoney, Principal Practitioner at Innate Therapies Australia.
As Cairns' most diverse therapeutic practice, our approach to your therapy is personalised to suit you and your specific needs while incorporating a range of therapies to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
At Innate Therapies we provide a range of services including child, adolescent and adult counselling, relationship and family counselling, parenting courses, personal development workshops including a range of courses and workshops designed for in-school presentation.
Your sessions with us may include a number of the following modalities...
We are also a Registered NDIS Provider and look forward to supporting NDIS Participants throughout Cairns and surrounding suburbs.
We look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey back to a balanced and happy life.
All counselling sessions are offered Face to Face at our Manunda rooms,
or Online* via our secure Telehealth service, where possible.
*Some modalities including Clay Field Therapy and Sand Tray Therapy are only available in our rooms.
- We work with all ages from young children to adults and specialise in Attachment & Trauma Therapy.
- We are an NDIS Registered Provider.
- We provide flexibility in appointment times and offer evening and weekend appointments where possible.
- Appointments are held at our Manunda rooms where we provide you with a comfortable, tranquil and private setting for your sessions with us.
- Alternatively, we are able to provide online counselling sessions for individuals in remote areas or those who prefer staying in the comfort of their home.*conditions apply
- We hold regular personal development workshops at our Manunda rooms. See our Workshops Calendar for full details of upcoming workshops.
- We also hold regular workshops at schools and workplaces in Far North Queensland. Contact us today about holding an Innate Therapies workshop at your school, workplace or community event.
- We have workshops that suit all ages from primary school to adults.
Sign up for our regular email updates about workshops, products and
what's happening at Innate Therapies.
One of the most common questions we are asked is where our clients can by the same resources we use in our workshops.
Unfortunately we cannot stock all the products however we have put together a products area for you where we showcase products we recommend and use in our practice and workshops.